Registrations for 2018/2019 Season
Where: Lorn Park Club Rooms
Dates: Friday 17 & 24 August – 4:30 to 6:30pm
Saturday 18 & 25 August – 9:30 to 11:30am
1. New players – are welcome to attend and complete necessary paperwork. New Juniors, please bring your Birth Certificate for sighting – proof of age.
2. Existing 2017/18 players – are encouraged to register & pay Online. Click here to take you directly there. Don’t forget to update any changes (eg address, phone number etc) & if you have forgotten your MyCricket information, please read step 9.
3. Registration Days – At the Lorn Clubhouse there is no facility to process EFTPOS transactions. Payment methods are cash and cheque only.
4. Active Kids Rebate – $100 Vouchers – Voucher redemptions are now available, via PlayCricket.com.au only. These vouchers, if they have not been used already for your child’s winter sports can be used to reduce the cost to your family for your child/childrens registration fees. Click here for more information
5. Introducing this Season (1) Woolworth’s Junior Blasters (5-7 yrs) & (2) Woolworth’s Master Blasters (7-9 yrs) – Registration for both of these has to be done through www.PlayCricket.com.au for 2 reasons: (1) To claim your Active Kids rebate & (2) To order Shirt sizes especially for the Junior Blasters.
6. If you are a Junior wishing to play Seniors then you need to register in both Juniors and Seniors. Your registration fees for Juniors covers your Senior Registration + $5 each senior game you play.
7. A new Club Polo Dress shirt has been introduced this season. The cost of the shirt is being absorbed in the registration fee of fully financial Senior players & can be collected from 24th August. (Note: 1st & 2nd Grade two day games will still be played in white playing shirts).
8. Additional club gear including training gear will be available for purchase on Registration days
9. Lost your MyCricket information?
No worries. There is the ability to retrieve it all from the registration process. Your email will need to be the same as we have listed on your record.
10. Changed or lost email?
If you have changed or lost your email please fill out the form to the right. We will look it up and reset it for you before visiting the club house registration days.